Brookings Home Inspection Services
With over 24 years of local experience in Home Construction, you can trust that your Brookings Oregon home inspection is being performed by a Knowledgeable, Investigative and Pragmatic Home Inspector.
Brookings Home Inspections are performed personally by me, Paul Smith – owner of Curry Home Inspection. No sub-contract or other inspectors are hired to perform your Brookings home inspection.
My inspections are very thorough, I spend six to seven hours at an average sized and aged house. You can expect to receive emailed reports on the same day or the morning following the home inspection.
Paul Smith / Curry Home Inspection is also licensed to perform WDOI (Pest & Rot) for all VA, FHA, and/or USDA loans and is accredited by Harrison Engineering for Inspecting Foundations on Manufactured Homes. I am also certified to collect Water Samples for Third-Party Testing.
My Brookings Home Inspections Include:
- Roof, Vent, Flashing & Trim
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways & Railings
- Eaves, Soffit & Fascia
- Skylight, Chimney & other Roof Penetrations
- Grading & Drainage
- Basement, Foundation & Crawlspace
- Water Penetration & Foundation Movement
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Main Water Shut-Off Valves
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
- Drainage Sump Pump with Accessible Float
- Main Disconnect & Service Amperage
- Electrical Panels, Breakers & Fuses
- Grounding & Bonding
- Electrical Service Line & Meter Box
- GFCIs & AFCIs
- Fireplace Damper Door & Hearth
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors & Openers
- And More!
I look forward to working honestly, effectively & efficiently with all Home Buyers, Sellers, and Realtors.
If you would like to learn more about my Brookings Home Inspection Services, please call me at 541-373-7250.