Services Provided by Curry Home Inspection
As a Home Buyer Inspector, I look out for the best interest of the Buyer.
My Comprehensive Inspections Include:
- Roof, Vent, Flashing & Trim
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Skylight, Chimney & other Roof Penetrations
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways & Railings
- Eaves, Soffit & Fascia
- Grading & Drainage
- Basement, Foundation & Crawlspace
- Water Penetration & Foundation Movement
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Main Water Shut-Off Valves
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
- Drainage Sump Pump with Accessible Float
- Electrical Service Line & Meter Box
- Main Disconnect & Service Amperage
- Electrical Panels, Breakers & Fuses
- Grounding & Bonding
- GFCIs & AFCIs
- Fireplace Damper Door & Hearth
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors & Openers
- And Much More!
Other Services Available:
- Wood Destroying Organisms Inspections for VA, FHA and/or USDA loans
- Engineered Inspections for Manufactured Homes
- Water Sample Testing by Third Party Lab
- Pre-Listing Inspections (Seller Inspections)
I, Paul Smith, personally perform all of the inspections for my company and spend an average of six to seven hours inspecting the home.
I do not hire or sub-contract other inspectors to perform inspections.
Additionally, I do not share my client contact data with any solicitors – as some “Free Home Warranty” programs do.
Paul Smith / Curry Home Inspection will provide a comprehensive inspection of your entire home in accordance with the Oregon Standards of Practice for Certified Home Inspectors. Please review the Oregon Standards Of Practice for exact details on the scope of an Oregon Certified Home Inspection.
Call Paul Smith at Curry Home Inspection at 541-373-7250 for all of your home inspection needs.
Curry Home Inspection, LLC is located in Gold Beach, Oregon – primarily serving Brookings, Harbor, Pistol River, Gold Beach, Agness, Nesika Beach, Langlois, and Bandon – all along the beautiful Wild Rivers Coast. Please Note: I am certified and licensed to perform Home Inspections anywhere within the Great State of Oregon.